Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy 33rd birthday!

We were fortunate enough to have our second set of visitors come into town for the weekend, and just in time for my birthday! It turned out to be a great weekend of late nights, many laughs and lazy days. It was so good to see great friends! A great birthday present!!
Lawrence & Trac - posing with my birthday ice cream cone at midnight!
Auntie Trac holding sleeping Talia. This was our "lazy" day while the boys were out golfing for my birthday. Not sure how they got a day out on my birthday - should have thought that one through!
The BEST birthday presents!!
Birthday treat #2
Me & my girls! (I swore I left that chair that weekend - not sure why I'm only photographed in it :)
I need to explain this photo - the Goodys also had friends over this weekend and we all thought it would be funny to join forces and try and wake a party-pooper Brian. Here is Ryan leading the pack to ambush him. This is moments before we learned that Brian had a guard dog who was ready to attack anyone who try and disturb his sleep. No matter how big you are, no one messes with Brody! Needless to say our plan was thwarted and we had to continue our exciting game of cards instead.



We contined the birthday festitivites by going to listen to music at our new favorite venue on Sunday. What a great bday weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment