Saturday, January 22, 2011

1st Zoo Trip!

Today we threw aside all the to-do lists (let me tell ya, that was hard to do!) and took an impromptu trip to the zoo! Since it was the first sunny day all winter long, I'm pretty sure all of Portland had the same idea as we did. Brian said he had never seen so many strollers in one place! It was also Little Man's first trip to the zoo and of course I forgot my camera and had a low battery on my phone :( I tried to take as many pics as I could before the battery died, but didn't end up with many quality ones. Oh well, I'm sure there will be many more opportunities this summer!


1st sunny day in 2011 required shades :)

On the shuttle bus on our way to the zoo!

Bella's long lost cousin

Hanging out with the fishies!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, the picture on the bus is too cute!!! He is getting so big, I can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete