Sunday, February 21, 2010

Preggo Pics

A few weekends ago we were lucky enough to have our friend take our "preggo pics". We looked at the calendar to find a good weekend to do them and realized that every weekend is booked until April! And by then, I'm sure I don't want anyone taking my pics for memorable purposes! It was a little early (not yet 7 months) but we thought we might as well do it before "the belly" is too big and I start banning all pictures of myself!

Carinn and her sister, Angela, did such a great job! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for family, wedding, child or senior pictures. If interested, check out their website: www.travelingtortoises.com

Here are a few of us at Oxbow Park and a few of us with the dogs at another park. (Sadly, they weren't allowed in Oxbow Park so we had to go to another place with them.)











1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! You look so beautiful Tash. Can't wait to meet that beautiful baby boy.

    ReplyDelete