Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Party - toddler style

Today we had a Halloween party for all of Tristan & Talia's new friends.  Now that we are out and about a lot more than ever, we've been lucky enough to meet some great new friends.  And we wanted to celebrate one of our favorite holidays with all of them :)  But really, a huge reason why I wanted to do it this year is because I seriously miss celebrating this holiday in my classroom.  Every year I would throw a huge a Halloween party for my students, so I thought this would be another great excuse to get out all of my old holiday materials and put them to good use!

We had snacks and goodies galore, along with multiple goody bags from some of the parents.  We set up "Spooky Stations" all around the house, including Ghoul Walk, WitchCrafts, cookie decorating and Pin the Jack-o-Lantern.  I LOVE Halloween!!

Some of our spooky décor! (And seeing these pics makes me realize just how much we need to paint our walls!!!)
Gotta have some healthy foods on Halloween, right?!
The GGs all dressed up and ready for their guests!
One of the cookie decorating stations
WitchCraft Station
Pin the face on the Jack-o-Lantern
Not too bad...?
Ghoul Walk!
Yikes, the playroom was a disaster!
And the kitchen wasn't much better :)
I love decorating for Halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment