Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dress-up

I love having "vintage" clothes that my mom saved from my childhood and being able to pass them along to Talia.  We even a have a few clothes that have been passed down from Lincoln that once belonged to Travis when he was little.  One of these outfits was from a wedding that both my brother and I were in when he was four and I was seven.  Since Tristan is close to that age now, I knew I needed to dress him up in this memorable outfit!  And luckily, Talia also had a red dress that looked similar to the one I wore as flower girl years ago.  I'm not sure how the kids felt, but I thought it was pretty fun!
Hamming it up for the camera :)
SO cute :)
Trying to re-enact the original picture.  Pretty close, except we're missing the red bow-tie that really completes the outfit :)
And this pretty much sums Talia up well :)
Not the best quality, since this is a picture of a picture, but you can see the resemblance.  Gotta love the 80s!!

No comments:

Post a Comment