Sunday, August 25, 2013

Potty trained!!

Never thought this was going to happen, but someone is finally potty trained!!! It took a little longer than we thought and had a few false hopes, but we can now officially say that no more diapers are needed!! Now it's time to start working on the second one :)

We told him that if he fills up a few of his potty charts, then I would take him to his first movie in a theater. It wasn't hard to decide which movie to see - Planes is done by the same people who did Cars, which is only his absolute most favorite movie ever! I was actually pretty excited to go, too. To go to the movies is a big deal, even for me at this age! And I loved having a mommy/son date :)

A little blurry, but it shows that he had to wear his Cars shirt and bring two of his favorite Cars with him!
My little man :)
Love this little guy so much.  So proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment