Friday, June 1, 2012

New month, new beginnings

Talk about a lot of changes in the past few weeks! First, Talia joined our lives. Then the decision was finalized for us to move to Bend. And then I told my school that I would not be returning next school year after 8 wonderful years with an amazing community of teachers, parents and students. And then finally, the big move! Yikes, that makes my head spin just reading it. I can't believe I lived through it and am still smiling :)
Here are some pics of the George family in the first few weeks of our new adventure. It's always an adventure of some sort with us, right? Why not make a few huge life-altering choices all at the same time??

Hanging out in the new kitchen!

T's first real bike ride. This was also the first night of our new routine in our new neighborhood - dinner, bath, walk the dogs. Little did we realize that with Tristan on his bike, it would take over a half hour to just go around the block. But it was so adorable to watch him cruise on his bike 10 times slower than it would have taken for him to walk it. Love it!!

First bike wipeout
Exhausted after a full day of unpacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment