Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy 10 month & St. Patty's Day!!

I cannot believe our sweet little guy is 10 months today. How does the time go so fast?? He warms our hearts each day and we are so fortunate to have him apart of our lives. Here are some more milestones he has reached between 9-10 months:

*My mom gave him a "cruiser" and he loves to push and walk with it all over his play area

*He can "play ball"! He and I will sit across from one another and throw a ball back and forth. He loves chucking it as far as he can and smiles so big as he tries to get it to go in the right direction

*He has liked playing "peek-a-boo" with me for awhile, but now likes to do it himself with his blanket while looking in his carseat mirror. He cracks me up!

*Speaking of a mirror, he LOVES looking, talking and laughing at himself in his full-lenght mirror we have in his playroom. Not sure if he thinks it's another baby, or if he just really gets a kick out of checking himself out :)

*He is such a snuggler and cuddler - I love it!!

* He still has just six teeth - we're waiting for another group to come in soon!


Love his toothy smile!


Such a ham!


Aaaah, cousin love. These two are so cute together, I can hardly stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment