Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Classroom visit

Tristan is really becoming a regular in my classroom! He spent most of August there with me as I frantically tried to put together my new room and then has become a regular visitor on the weekends. He doesn't usually come in on the weekdays, but since I had SOOO much to do to get ready for our field trip to the pumpkin patch and our Halloween party this week, Brian had to drop him off for a few hours. Since Tues & Thurs are Brian's days to have him at the office, it worked out perfectly. I tried to keep him incognito, but since I share a large classroom with my teaching partner, it was hard to keep him a secret for too long. The students kept trying to find any excuse to peek over the barely-there barrier (ah, the joys of a 2-in-1 classroom). Sorry Raina for disrupting your entire Science lesson!!



I'm not going to be able to contain him for very long. He was already moving around in circles the entire time!

1 comment:

  1. He is so stinkin cute!! I can't wait to see you guys when we get home in a couple weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete