Monday, April 9, 2012

Last outing - Zoo day!

Today, Tristan and I decided that we wanted to have one last hurrah before our little girl is here, so we asked Grama, Papa and Lincoln if they wanted to accompany us to the zoo. And it turned out to be perfect weather for animal viewing! I have never seen so many animals out and so active - it was the perfect trip for our last outing before the little one arrives tomorrow!
On our way to the zoo!
Like I said, perfect day for animal viewing. I've never seen any of the bears up close before!
This is the first time I actually saw the sun bears up close - what crazy, wrinkled faces they have!
Whenever we went into a cove or place with water, T had to hold onto my mom very tight - not sure if he was afraid that the fish/sea creatures could break through the glass and get to him, but either way he was pretty terrified :)
We even got to see Packy right before his 50th birthday this weekend! T seemed more impressed with the "two fans" (his favorite number to say right now) that were above him in his cage, rather than this enormous animal, but I thought he was impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment