Tuesday, January 10, 2012

26 weeks and feeling cramped...

Wow, for the last few weeks I've seriously been feeling preggo!! The "bump" has really become evident and each day I am realizing how little space I have left. My skin is feeling about as tight as it can possibly go. How can a tummy grow any more?? That's a ridiculous question because I know it's going to get even bigger - yikes! My sweet tooth is continuing to be slightly out of control with frozen treats and cookies being at the top of my list. With Tristan, I longed for smoothies and coffee. This time around, I haven't been interested in smoothies, but the mere mention of froyo makes my mouth water. Good thing there is a self-serve shop around every corner! Oh, and coffee is pretty much a necessity. Even if it's only a few sips in the morning, it tricks me into thinking that I had enough caffeine to get me through the day :) Again, no pics, but see post from Cocktail Party three weeks ago and just add another few inches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment