Thursday, June 30, 2011

Has it really been 32 years already??

Wow, I cannot believe I am turning the ripe old age of 32!! Funny enough, I remember when my mom was this same age. I was in third grade and to me, anything over 30 sounded so ANCIENT. Well, I'm here now and to me 32 is just the beginning of the next chapter in my life. My 20's were for finishing college, getting my Master's and establishing and succeeding in my career (okay, and having fun while doing that, too!). But now I look ahead to my 30's as a time to be my best for my family. I feel like I accomplished many goals in my 20's and look forward to setting new goals in this new stage of my life. So no, 32 is not old, it's just a new part of my life :)
We had my birthday dinner over at Trav & Bridg's, but decided to go to the duck park in Sellwood before heading over. It was so much fun to see what T Man thought of all the ducks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment